- Single Family
823 11th Ave SE Cedar Rapids, IA 52401 Get directions$20,000 $23/Sq. ft.
- Age 119 Years
- MLS# 20166337
- Listed 2 Years 4 Months 11 Days Ago
Great value for an investment property. This property can also be combined on the purchase of 1103 9th Street SE ($45,000.00).
- Bedrooms: 2
- Mstr BR Level: Main
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- # FBaths Main: 1
Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen Level: Main
- Basement: Stone/Earthen, Partial
- Rooms: Lr Separate, Master On Main Level
- Laundry Location: Basement
- Laundry Type: Other-See Remarks
- Cable Tv Connections
- Satellite Dish
Building and Construction
- STORIES/STYLE: 1.5 Stories
- Levels or Stories: 1.5
- Construction: Frame, Wood Siding
- Energy Related: Water Heater-Gas
- Roof Type: Wood Shingles
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Description: Less Than .5 Acre
- Lot Dimensions: 60x70
Garage and Parking
- Garage: Kitchen Level Entry
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling: Window/Wall Units, No Cooling
- Heating: Gas, Central, Forced Air
- Water/Sewer: City Sewer, City Water
- Elementary School: Grantwood-Cr
- Jr./Middle School: Mckinley
- High School: Washington
Other Property Info
- Area: Out Of Area
- County: Linn
- Subdivision: Unk.
- Directions: N on 8th. Ave. to 9th St. SE to 11th. Ave., South on 11th Ave.
- Zoning: Residential
- APN Number: 142723800100000
- Builder: Unk.
- Photo Count: N
- Status: Sold
- Sub Type: Single Family
- Closing Date: 01/30/2017
|3||Grant Wood Elementary School||K-5||1.1 mi|
|3||Mckinley Middle School||6-8||0.3 mi|
|5||George Washington High School||9-12||1.9 mi|
|NA||Tanager Place Private School||3-11||1.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 823 11th Ave SE
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.