Beautiful 1910 Arts and Crafts Style Home.
- Single Family Home
141 33rd Street NE Cedar Rapids, IA, 52402 Get directions$187,900 $96/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Stories
- Age108 Years
- Parking 24x26+ car garage
- Area NE Quadrant
- District Cedar Rapids
- MLS# 1802527
- Listed 6 Months 3 Days Ago
Description: Beautiful 1910 Arts and Crafts style home brimming with charm. Pull into one of the *FOUR* garage stalls and climb the steps to the front porch you’ve always dreamed of. The fine craftsmanship of history can be yours - original oak floors, built-ins and woodwork: carved wood ceiling beams, lintels & solid wood doors. The artistic glasswork delights: leaded and stained glass windows, original tile fireplace, chandelier & 15 original art deco sconces. Enjoy a spacious living room, parlor, dining room, butler’s pantry, eat-in kitchen, full bath & generous back door drop zone. The patio overlooks an amazing landscaped backyard, brimming with colorful raised perennial beds, featuring a cedar pergola covered in vines and a small orchard, perfect for a BBQ or garden party. Hardwood continues up the gracious stairs to 3 spacious bedrooms, a private office and another full bath. Downstairs features a rec room & tons of storage.
- Air Conditioned: Central Electric A/C, Levels: 2, Heating: Forced air, Fireplace: Wood, Flooring: Hardwood
- Roof: Asph/shingle, Construction: Frame/Wood, Water: City, Sewer: City, Other Exterior Features: Wood
- Distance to transit: 1-5 blocks, Distance to School: 3-5 blocks, Other Features: Fenced Yard, Visitor parking, Other: Abv Grd Fin SqFt: 1954, Additional Room: 1st Floor Family, Additional Room: 3 Seasons, Additional Room: Living Room, Additional Room: Rec Room, Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Appliances Included: Disposal, Appliances Included: Garage Door Opener, Appliances Included: Hood Fan, Appliances Included: Range, Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Appliances Included: Washer, Appliances Included: Water Heater – Gas, Basement Type: Full, Basement YN: Y, Heating Cooling: Central Air, Heating Cooling: Forced Air, Heating Cooling: Gas Heat, Lot Size: 110 X 117, Pet Restrictions: Pets Allowed, Room Count: 7
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,876
- Tax Year: 2016
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Kenwood Elementary School||PK-5||0.4 mi|
|4||Arthur Elementary School||PK-5||0.5 mi|
|NA||St Matthew School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|NA||Regis Middle School||6-8||0.8 mi|
|2||Franklin Middle School||6-8||1 mi|
|3||George Washington High School||9-12||1 mi|
|NA||Summit Schools||PK-8||1.1 mi|
|3||Harding Middle School||6-8||1.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.